How should you carry your sea pass?

siebs

I've heard of two different ways to carry the sea pass. One is on a lanyard anad the other is to purchase a water wallet because this would also hold a credit card or cash in ports. What opinions do you all have?

I've heard of two different ways to carry the sea pass. One is on a lanyard anad the other is to purchase a water wallet because this would also hold a credit card or cash in ports. What opinions do you all have?

I like a small purse that I can hang around my neck-because I take medication with my meals-no place in the lanyard for the medication-but the plastic lanyard is waterproof (the ones at Walmart) so you can go in the pool with it. At all the ports and on the cruiseships also they sell those plastic bucket thingies that you can goi n the water with-but when I am in port I usually just take my purse with me-UNLESS I am going to a beach excursion and do not plan to shop.

So I guess when you get down to it-NOTHING is perfect-I usally use a combination of things. One fear I laways have is the cord breaking and losing my ID when on a beach excursion and I am in the water-(those bucket thingies) but then I am a worrier.

Friday the 13th of May of last year I carried my seapass and my credit

card on to the Cayman's while cruising on the E.O.S. My husband, daughter and I were walking along the beach and only noticed one other

couple walking back behind us. Five minutes after walking on the beach,

I noticed my plastic waterproof case around my neck had opened and was now empty. It contained by visa card and my seapass.:(

How's this? The couple behind us were also on the E.O.S. My visa and seapass floated onto shore while they were walking and they returned both to the cruise ship. Lucky Friday the 13th and I was very lucky that my credit card didn't put someone on a shopping spree in the Caymans.:)

Archived