Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

For @Jamman54, @Webecruzen, or anyone else on this ship…just in case you don’t know how to get to that digital fun times that looks like the paper one, just visit this link and it will update each day.

http://fhma.cclfunhub.com/~/media/files/documents/funtimes.pdf

Thanks Greg! 👍😎

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, figmentfreak said:

Wonder if he’s the same Nikola from my Vista  cruise a few years ago.  He was my favorite Alchemy bartender. C4D10887-0692-4F4A-824D-4856D3F27070.thumb.jpeg.c98cdd744561b23cc006062dad6c8b79.jpeg

nope apparently there are alot of nikolas. We had two on Mardi Gras and they weren’t this one or that one.

58 minutes ago, canes20 said:

Are the self-serve beer stations included in Cheers? I'm am thinking they are not, but someone said they are. Thanks

they were on Mardi Gras. Not sure about here. On Mardi Gras they have those new soda stations that are incorporated into cheers and I think that is what allowed them to include the beer stations. Yes I’m an IT guy and that’s the way I think. I’ll check it out though. 

• Like 1

So here’s the what I think. They leave these coffee cups sitting here while people eating aren’t using them and maybe food flies out of their mouth into the cups and is left there for the next person. Yes I’m a germophobe and that’s how I think.

• Like 7

Being on a ship with thousands I don’t believe I should own a bar spot for the day. So I went to lunch and let it go with the attitude that if I come back and there’s a spot great. If I have to stand in the back that’s fine too. I came back and almost got a spot at the end of the bar. Another guy beat me to it by half a second.

165C15D4-6226-4948-8DF3-85E5CAEDEFAD.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/18/2021 at 1:48 PM, Saint Greg said:

Yeah the other little pieces all fit in between my other teeth to hold it in. 

I went in for the impression on Thursday 7am.

Remember? That’s the impression that I get da da da da da…da da da da…da da da da da…da da da da.

Hi Greg.  Super late to the show and only on page 4 but I just have to ask - are you singing the Mighty Mighty Bosstones?  The "da da's" I'm hearing in my head with that song aren't matching your typed "da da's" and it's starting to bring my OCD to the forefront!  🙃 😁

• Like 3