Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

When I came back in from the secret deck this lady stuck her head out of one of the 4J rooms and was hollering at a carnival employee..deck cleaner I think. She has a robe on and a towel wrapped around her head. She’s Asking him what time we get off the ship in puerto Vallarta. He said he wasn’t sure and continued outside. So she repeats the question to me. I tell her tomorrow, “ I thought we were there Monday. No it’s Tuesday. If you open your hub app it says tomorrow Puerto Vallarta. “I’ve been trying to get that thing.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Since I sat down they have sat someone else at the table that’s like 5 inches from my table. It’s so annoying that there are all of these empty tables and they have to seat someone in my lap. Aren’t we supposed to be social distancing?

FE171E72-024C-4E83-B1D8-4F2EA8AEFEC8.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, balcony bound said:

Greg, I'm curious if you find yourself comparing things to your Mardi Gras cruise?  Things you might miss (thinking food and bars are the biggest difference).  If there are things done better on this cruise as well.

Not really. I purposely did things on Mardi Gras I couldn’t do here. I never ate sea day brunch. I never ate in the dining room on Mardi Gras because I knew I would be doing that here and there were so many other options there.

Comedy is definitely different the way they’re filling all the seats, not allowing anyone to stand, and closing it off. Mardi Gras allowed everyone to pack in. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I heard from Maria on Mardi Gras this morning. She said she’s been hearing about me from so many people. She said it was over 20 people yesterday alone.

Is that the Maria that usually worked upper deck at the Tiki bar? We saw her at Alchemy once as well and she made a great off menu drink for us (she called it Bad Boy). She was one of our favorites!

• Like 1

I’m not sure what the mask policy is on this ship. I see signs going into venues and going into the elevator. But I was just walking through a fairly empty promenade and one of the white suit guys asked me to put a mask on. Then within 5 seconds I pass two people that don’t have masks on. If it’s required everywhere indoors why have a sign telling you to put it on in the elevator? You should already have it on right?

C3027A0E-2D9F-43CC-8DCD-EAD31D2C8EF6.jpeg

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, HxFx said:

Is that the Maria that usually worked upper deck at the Tiki bar? We saw her at Alchemy once as well and she made a great off menu drink for us (she called it Bad Boy). She was one of our favorites!

That’s her.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Saint Greg....interesting the first line states "unvaccinated guests"....I thought anyone who was cruising these days had to show a vaccination card or proof of same before boarding.  Guess I missed the boat!

Well there are kids so they must still be doing exemptions