documentation??

gardingal

Please can some one help me with this ? I am a single parent going on ncl dawn dec7-17, 2006 my kids at time of cruise will be 20, 17, 14, my ? do I need a letter of consent for my minor kids from there father? We have joint custody they live with me he never sees them so getting him to sign

letter of consent is probably not going to happen unless I take him to court. I am going to St. thomas, tortola, st martin/marrteen and puerto rico, does anyone know anything about this type of situation or have a number I could call any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Since your husband has joint custody, regardless of whether he sees his kids or not, he will have to sign and notorize a letter giving you permission to take the minor children out of the country. My cousin, who has been married four times and has two kids by two of the husbands, had to get letters from the biological fathers giving her permission to take the kids. The airline did ask to see these letters, and the cruise line asked also so it was a good thing she had them.

Archived