Anyone experiencing trouble signing into MSC account?

PRH

I am booked in YC for Nov 11-21.  I was able to print documents for this cruise last week.  However, no excursions have ever been listed so I attempted to sign into my MSC account today and after multiple attempts and error messages that my booking did not exist, I have begun to wonder if I am the only one.  Luckily I have all my paperwork but this glitch could make one nervous.  We still do not have a cabin assignment for our Nov 7th cruise (our booked cabin was converted to guarantee without notice or explanation) and when I checked to see what open cabins there might be, it said the cruise was sold out.  I strongly doubt that this is true!  I have never been able to link the Nov 7th cruise to my MSC account but my TA confirms that all the information is there, including my voyager number (which has never appeared on the web check page).  Being only 21 days out and 20 from arriving in Florida, a little assurance that this is one more MSC front office problem being experienced by others as well.

2 minutes ago, Travel57 said:

I am sailing Nov 6 and my cruise isn't showing up either. I don't have my documents yet. Also have 3 other cruises booked and they aren't showing either.

I’m cruising 11/14 and we got our docs on Thursday. Check your email because in MSC’s site it’s still showing my docs aren’t available yet they emailed them to me 

Strange for sure 

MSC site isn’t working right now. Maybe another update in progress?