Do you have questions about Scarlet Lady? Post them here.

Chamoretta

I am currently on a B2B on the Scarlet Lady and will try and answer as many questions as I can.  I'm posting picture on instagram under Parttimecruisers and will have videos up on youtube under the same name (may take a while to edit) about our experience as well.   I'm having trouble using my phone for cruise critics so I will try and use the laptop daily to check and answer questions. Please be patient. I want to give you all as much information as possible with things you want to know.  Please don't be afraid to ask here and I will try my best to answer.  

1 hour ago, Cherries Jubilee said:

What time does the galley close?

Hope you have an amazing time!

Each station has its own hours. The hours vary per day but it looks like most closes at 10pm.   There is a Dinner & Dash that is open until 4:00 AM.   When I'm looking for food, I just open the app (when it wants to work) and go to discover, click eateries and pick the current time and day.  It will show me all of the places that are open to eat at that time.   

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Chamoretta said:

Each station has its own hours. The hours vary per day but it looks like most closes at 10pm.   There is a Dinner & Dash that is open until 4:00 AM.   When I'm looking for food, I just open the app (when it wants to work) and go to discover, click eateries and pick the current time and day.  It will show me all of the places that are open to eat at that time.   

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Thank you for the offer and I hope you are having a great time!  Here are my questions:

• Do the bars have diet tonic available for drinks?
  • I noticed a few bars offer cocktails made with Aviation brand gin. Is it stocked at all the bars on board and what is the upcharge to use that in a cocktail over their well gins?
  • When you order the half bottle of alcohol available at The Manor and Dock House can you take it back to your room?
  • Are there yoga mats available for use anytime or just during their classes?
  • Are there any other secret off menu items like the secret steak at Razzle Dazzle?
  • What kinds of diet soda are stocked in the soda machines?

17 hours ago, ociana said:

Thank you for the offer and I hope you are having a great time!  Here are my questions:

• I noticed a few bars offer cocktails made with Aviation brand gin. Is it stocked at all the bars on board and what is the upcharge to use that in a cocktail over their well gins?
  • When you order the half bottle of alcohol available at The Manor and Dock House can you take it back to your room?
  • Are there any other secret off menu items like the secret steak at Razzle Dazzle?

I will go to the bar and find out your answers for your questions.   

Yoga mats are available for use when there is not a class using them.  Also you can take the big mats from under the yoga balls if you need a mat.

The diet soda is diet coke and coke zero from the soda machine. 

I will try to get some more information for you and get back to you soon. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rebeccac said:

I'm not really a spa person, but one of the friends we are travelling with in July is interested in any information about the spa and thermal suites/saunas.  

I will get back to you tomorrow.  We are Bimini so I won’t be here when the spa is open.   I will check by tomorrrow and get you information.

2 hours ago, rebeccac said:

I'm not really a spa person, but one of the friends we are travelling with in July is interested in any information about the spa and thermal suites/saunas.  

I will get back to you tomorrow.  We are Bimini so I won’t be here when the spa is open.   I will check by tomorrrow and get you information.

@ociana  I tried to go by the Dock House and ask but the bar was closed and the Manor wasn’t open yet.  I feel like that may be a problem for you with timing if your plan is to buy alcohol for them.  You will definitely make need to plan it.  It was like 9:00.   I will try again today after Bimini.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CharlieTravels said:

Hi!  Can you please share what the Sea Blazer gift is?  I'll probably find out on Sunday when I board, but the curiosity is high!

Thanks!

Charlie

The Sea Blazers gift is a tote bag with the Mermaid on it. It’s not that great of quality but it’s a freebie. 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2021 at 8:05 PM, ociana said:

I didn’t forget about you 😁. I was just having fun and the tech issues.   According to a bar manager, Aviation is stocked in all bars.  She said that all the drinks for substitution would be different prices depending on what it was.  Half bottles can be brought back to your room.  I think I got all of your questions, but if I missed something just let me know.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

Any info you can share on the entertainment?  I’m Diamond Plus on Royal so I almost exclusively sail with them but got a freebie on a sailing on Scarlet Lady so I took them upon their offer.

Anything specific? There was entertainment but it is lacking in comparison to other cruise lines. There was at least one show each night if you could get in - Untitled Dance Party Show Thing, Duel Reality, Never Sleep Alone. Duel Reality was great. NSA was a little risqué but that’s expected. Untitled dance party was entertaining but a little strange. There was a lot of pop up entertainment too like dancers just showing up places to dance or a cart doing improv like baking cookies or making a drink. There was trivia but not themed trivia games like other ships. Karaoke is in private rooms. There was supposed to be Karaoke on the pool deck but was canceled due to weather. Our outdoor Scarlet Night activities were also cancelled. They don’t seem to have good contingency plans when weather gets in the way - things just get canceled/removed from schedule instead of moved elsewhere on the ship even though there is space. No comedians at this time. There was Bingo once on my 4 day cruise. 

I still had a wonderful time though!  There is room for improvement when it comes to entertainment though. 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, goodboy said:

Chamoretta:

Is there a business center or any place that computer terminals are available for passengers who do not travel with any devices can use to check email etc. ??  TIA

S

I didn’t see anything like this.