Does anyone have a recent Freedom Compass?

RhondaC

Anything particular you are looking for? I recently sailed the 4 day (2 stops at Coco Cay) Sept 27th-Oct1st sailing.

I always keep all of my dailies. Let me know and when I get home I can provide you with info.

or just look at eh RCL blog (sorry just noticed that after I had replied)

Edited by alexgtp

1 hour ago, alexgtp said:

Anything particular you are looking for? I recently sailed the 4 day (2 stops at Coco Cay) Sept 27th-Oct1st sailing.

I always keep all of my dailies. Let me know and when I get home I can provide you with info.

or just look at eh RCL blog (sorry just noticed that after I had replied)

Thanks for the offer!  But, they were all on the blog.  We have a sea day -- wish it was a second Coco Cay stop.  Did they have any special Chops or Giovanni's offers when you got on the ship?

47 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

You can also select a different sailing in the Royal Caribbean app and pick the current sailing or next sailing for a detailed list by the day.

I just tried that, and it would only show me reservations that I have.  I don't see where I can see other sailings.

3 minutes ago, RhondaC said:

Thanks for the offer!  But, they were all on the blog.  We have a sea day -- wish it was a second Coco Cay stop.  Did they have any special Chops or Giovanni's offers when you got on the ship?

We had the unlimited dining package so we pretty much ate everywhere. Giovanni's is amazing, wish we had eaten there more than once. The garlic bread knots with parmesan cheese. YUM! 

PXL_20210930_220730532.thumb.jpg.9dee2b6169b33322ff502dd86071456d.jpg

Chop's and Giovanni's had their standard menu's nothing extra or different.

I am still obsessing with the buffalo chicken eggroll type things from playmaker's!

PXL_20210927_171824766.thumb.jpg.ebd154b346a091f0ed23e55690806c87.jpg

30 minutes ago, RhondaC said:

I just tried that, and it would only show me reservations that I have.  I don't see where I can see other sailings.

At the bottom there should be a link for Other ships we support and each ship should have about the next three months of sailings listed.

Edited by Biker19
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, alexgtp said:

We had the unlimited dining package so we pretty much ate everywhere. Giovanni's is amazing, wish we had eaten there more than once. The garlic bread knots with parmesan cheese. YUM! 

Chop's and Giovanni's had their standard menu's nothing extra or different.

I am still obsessing with the buffalo chicken eggroll type things from playmaker's!

Ooh those both look amazing!  They're not offering the Unlimited Dining Plan in my cruise planner.  Did you buy that once you got on the ship?

2 hours ago, RhondaC said:

Ooh those both look amazing!  They're not offering the Unlimited Dining Plan in my cruise planner.  Did you buy that once you got on the ship?

I bought it in my planner. I noticed dining package is gone from a lot of sailings. It is missing from my Anthem NYE trip. I am sure you can purchase it on board. We paid $104 PP thru trip planner. We definitely ate way more than  $104 pp.

At Izumi. The Truffled Creamy Lobster Tempura Roll. So delicious.

PXL_20210928_000645621.jpg

• Like 1