Late checking in - need advice

jrbeccles

9 hours ago, sherryf said:

Where can you find your assigned boarding time on your reservation?  I have completed our check in (I think I did it all!) and don't recall seeing anything about boarding time.

I printed my boarding pass and it was on the boarding pass for me when I checked in on their website a few days ago.  The boarding pass didn’t show up on the navigator until last night.

9 hours ago, OVgirl said:

If you are doing b2b and staying in the same stateroom, you won't likely be getting a new keycard.  You can leave the ship at any time before the ship needs to be zeroed down if you want to go explore the port.  You will have received an 'In Transit' card which you hand in and show your passport on your way back into the ship.I

it's pretty much like a regular port day for you.

Thank you for the info. we just finished booking the B2b this morning and we are in the same stateroom. so we will plan accordingly.

On 10/20/2021 at 2:20 PM, Evilmuffin said:

It shall be interesting to see how it works now.   But just to add to the excitment, I’m changing cabins as well.   I booked the second cruise months after the first one and the cabin I am in on the first one, was booked for the second one.   I am on a waiting list in case those people cancel but I doubt it.  And I’m going into an aft cabin and never been in one before so I really don’t mind.   Hopefully they will just bring my bags down the hall to the new cabin.   

Aft cabins are fantastic.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 8:56 PM, Crew News said:

I received my boarding pass 49 days out from my Nov 28 cruise.  Email notified me to look for it and the HAL website posted it 12 hours later.  Note that the Boarding Pass is really a "Check-in" time appointment.

Thanks!  We are 8 weeks out, so 56 days.  I'll check again in a week!!!