Insurance Claim - Celebrity Contact

WestCoastFlyer

I had to make an insurance claim for an Alaska cruise canceled at the very last minute - less then 48 hours.  The trip insurance company is asking Celebrity to provide an official letter indicating that we did in fact cancel the cruise, that no FCC was provided and document the amount of the port fees and taxes refunded.  My travel agent spent over two hours on hold only to be disconnected.  They called again the next day and waited another 2 hours to be told that the "Accounting Department" needs to be asked to do this. 

I like my travel agent, but the reality is they didn't get paid on this trip as it didn't happen.  They have been trying to help out but it's taking hours of their time and I want to take over the ask to Celebrity. 

Does anyone have contact information for a department at Celebrity that can quickly provide this information.  My preference is to be able to email them the request and not have to wait on hold for hours at a time.    To me, this should be an easy request to fulfil by Celebrity - I can't be the first that needs this type of information. 

Thanks in advance. 

Maybe a call to Captains Club and ask how to get this directed to the proper department.  Although if you are making a claim due to the loss of cruise fare due to the last minute cancellation your TA should be paid their commission and maybe should be doing this for you.

Edited by wrk2cruise
  • Thanks 1