Puzzle in Oosterdam's Library??

herb

I was looking at some photos of Oosterdam and it looked as if there was a table set up with a puzzle for anyone to try to put together. Am I correct? DW is a puzzle fan and would enjoy it, every so often, to see to it that the puzzle gets finished :)

On the old Wewsterdam (now a Costa ship), we had quite a puzzle going, on a Canada/NewEngland cruise. Very active participation. There was a good selection of puzzles on that ship.

I have also seen good collections of puzzles on Princess ships - although on Pacific Princess (new), some dolt of a cruise staff member dismembered the one we were working on fevorishly.

herb - I believe you may be referring to the large inlaid table in the library. It is not a puzzle but a really beautiful table made of mosaic tiles (I believe).

That's the one I was looking at. I guess the mosaic tiles looked like a big puzzle to me. :eek:

herb - I can understand how that table might look like a puzzle when viewed in a picture. On our last cruise on the Oosterdam there were games and maybe some puzzles available in the Windstar Cafe. The tables are mostly small so a large puzzle (if puzzles are available) might be hard to work on given the table size. Have a great cruise.

Archived