Ncl joy SP cabins-2 Bedroom Interiors

bonniboo1

The interior SP used to be CF cabins coming with extra benefits. The CF came with Concierge benefits. I am trying to find out if the current SP has any additional benefits, or will it be the same as any other interior cabin. 
I am so excited to have been able to book this cabin but I always love to know everything in advance. .

Thank you,

Bonni

2 hours ago, bonniboo1 said:

The interior SP used to be CF cabins coming with extra benefits. The CF came with Concierge benefits. I am trying to find out if the current SP has any additional benefits, or will it be the same as any other interior cabin. 
I am so excited to have been able to book this cabin but I always love to know everything in advance. .

Thank you,

Bonni

Bonni:

I have attached a PDF file sent to me from NCL.  It is very small so you might want to enlarge it.  It shows all the Categories and amenities for each stateroom on the Joy.  SP is included.  It should answer all of your questions from an NCL standpoint. 

Hope it helps.

Amenities JOY.pdf

2 hours ago, Sthrngary said:

Bonni:

I have attached a PDF file sent to me from NCL.  It is very small so you might want to enlarge it.  It shows all the Categories and amenities for each stateroom on the Joy.  SP is included.  It should answer all of your questions from an NCL standpoint. 

Hope it helps.

Amenities JOY.pdf 58.99 kB · 19 downloads

Thank you for the PDF, but when I click on it I get the red screen of doom (says it comes from a unsecure site)  We are also booked in this category and would love to see your list.  

22 minutes ago, susique said:

Thank you for the PDF, but when I click on it I get the red screen of doom (says it comes from a unsecure site)  We are also booked in this category and would love to see your list.  

I have no idea why this is happening to you.  I have posted this document many times before.  It might have to do with your security settings on your computer.  Here is another alternative to get the information.  Call or email NCL.  Ask for the document that lists every cabin code with amenities.  They will send it to you.  

If you have a specific amenity you want to verify, ask here and I will look for you.  Hope that is helpful.