I'm cheating on Princess...sorry.

Travlin grrl

29 minutes ago, gardenbunny said:

Thanks for starting this topic.  We are also joining the “try other cruise lines”.  Princess is and will probably always be my favorite (Elite, 2 World Cruises, all the major regions, plus special itineraries like Northern Lights in Norway and So America/Antartica in 2020 just before Covid halted everything!). My next favorite - we are Platinum on Cunard - but requires flying to European ports.  We have done 2 Celebrity - Bahamas and Bermuda.  Not my favorite but best way to do Bermuda - going again May 2022.  And did one Disney with grandkids - don’t need to do that again.

But found we loved small ships after the 2 WC on Pacific Princess - Booked itineraries we really liked being offered on Azamara in 2023 for Japan and Israel, and trying an Oceania to Caribbean in Feb 2022.  And in August 2022 will be doing a Globus 14 day land tour of Canadian rockies ( Whistler, Banff, Lake Louise, etc) that includes a Holland 7-day Alaska cruise.  

We will revisit the Pacfic Princess  now known as Azamara Onward in late 2023. We have also booked Oceania for late 2022. We wil continue to book Princess but have been unhappy with the furniture removal ( chairs ) from balcony cabins, loss of free internet and the medallion fiasco.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2021 at 7:30 AM, CineGraphic said:

3 day sailings tend to be booze fueled....compare what you see to high tea on Princess, lol.

Agreed... particularly 3-days over the weekend. Did a couple on Carnival... I think I'm getting too old for this sh... er... stuff. Would be interested to know if RCCL weekender is the same atmosphere.