Unlimited Dining Package?????

so been a few years since we have been on Royal

Doing a b2b in January on Adventure of the Seas

in my planner I see this Unlimited dining package.... it is quoting me a price and says  "after my discount"....what discount?  Does Diamond Plus get a discount on this package?  Exactly what is the package?  Thoughts and suggestions please.

Thanks

49 minutes ago, caymancouple said:

so been a few years since we have been on Royal

Doing a b2b in January on Adventure of the Seas

in my planner I see this Unlimited dining package.... it is quoting me a price and says  "after my discount"....what discount?  Does Diamond Plus get a discount on this package?  Exactly what is the package?  Thoughts and suggestions please.

Thanks

Royal uses the term discount very loosely. Your guess is as good as mine what they mean when they say "discount". Be aware that the price for the UDP can fluctuate. The best I seen on my Allure sailing was 28.00 per night (Gratuities incl.)

Edited by binro01

I'm seeing it on sale now in my planner but the only times available are 8:30 and 9:00.  If I select one of those times, can I change it when I make a reservation for a specific restaurant?  And link another couple's booking number to ours so I can make reservations for all four of us?

1 hour ago, cruisemom2 said:

I'm seeing it on sale now in my planner but the only times available are 8:30 and 9:00.  If I select one of those times, can I change it when I make a reservation for a specific restaurant?  And link another couple's booking number to ours so I can make reservations for all four of us?

My experience is the time chosen is a first night time and that you need to make reservations as soon as you can with the folks at one of the restaurants.  I did it at Chops on our cruise last week and set a better time for that evening along with our times for other dates.  Chops was not open for lunch that day but someone was there.

2 hours ago, cruisemom2 said:

Yes, that's just for the first night.  You might even be able to change that once you're on board.  As mentioned, head over to a specialty restaurant and see about making that change and setting your reservations for the other nights.

Edited by DCPIV