Can you find pate on the Infinity?

zitsky

I did a search and I think it's offered in restaurants on Edge, Equinox, Reflection?  Wondering if I might find this anywhere on the Infinity?  A few people mentioned the chicken liver pate in reviews (not on Infinity though).  (I'm not sailing for a while but I thought I'd ask.)

I found this on Amazon.  Maybe I should bring a few cans?  😂

Friskies Pate Liver & Chicken Dinner Wet Cat Food, 5.5 OZ

Edited by zitsky

23 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

I enjoy eating pâté de foie gras on French bread. It also make me sad for what they do to the goose or duck “gavage". I limit my pâté.

Not too very different from what sometimes occurs at the buffet! 🤮

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

I enjoy eating pâté de foie gras on French bread. It also make me sad for what they do to the goose or duck “gavage". I limit my pâté.

Chicken liver is a by product.  Would go to waste any way.  I eat meat and would like the animals I eat to be treated well.

14 hours ago, zitsky said:

Chicken liver is a by product.  Would go to waste any way.  I eat meat and would like the animals I eat to be treated well.

To produce “foie gras” (the French term means “fatty liver”), workers ram pipes down the throats of male ducks twice each day, pumping up to 2.2 pounds of grain and fat into their stomachs, or geese three times a day, up to 4 pounds daily, in a process known as “gavage.” The force-feeding causes the birds’ livers to swell to up to 10 times their normal size. Many birds have difficulty standing because their engorged livers distend their abdomens, and they may tear out their own feathers and attack each other out of stress.

34 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

To produce “foie gras” (the French term means “fatty liver”), workers ram pipes down the throats of male ducks twice each day, pumping up to 2.2 pounds of grain and fat into their stomachs, or geese three times a day, up to 4 pounds daily, in a process known as “gavage.” The force-feeding causes the birds’ livers to swell to up to 10 times their normal size. Many birds have difficulty standing because their engorged livers distend their abdomens, and they may tear out their own feathers and attack each other out of stress.

Are you trying to talk yourself out of eating it?  Have you considered becoming a vegan?