Baggage at Orlando Airport

luvdale

When you book your airfare through Carnival, do you have to claim your luggage and take it to the Carnival agent at the airport? How does this work with Carnival??? The reason I ask this, I have been on a Disney cruise once and when you land in Orlando, Disney gets your luggage for you and gets it to the resort area or the ship. Once you check in at the airport you do not have to handle your own luggage at all. How does this work with Carnival?

Thank you for your information.

Is the Carnival agent at the luggage belt? The Disney agent was in another part of the Orlando Airport, not at the luggage belt. We did nothing, Disney got it off the belt and it was at our room after we arrived at the Disney resort. We never saw our luggage after we left Charlotte till the resort. Thanks

Is the Carnival agent at the luggage belt?

They'll be in the baggage claim area. Exactly where...I'm not sure. But they won't be far away. They'll be holding/waving a clipboard with the Carnival logo.

Not like Disney...you get your luggage off the belt. You will see the CCL reps. You go down one more level for ground transportation. Terminal is 3 levels..1-ground transportation, 2- baggage claim, 3- check in and main terminal

Our experience as well, however we never saw a Carnival rep until we "found" the shuttle area ourselves.

Our experience as well, however we never saw a Carnival rep until we "found" the shuttle area ourselves.

You mean YOU had to look for the agent from Carnival? When did you go on your cruise? I am traveling by myself, my other family is driving down and I will have to look for the agent myself, this is very encouraging for me. I really know now why Disney cruises are really the best. We did not even have to do this on our own, they did it. This is our first cruise with Carnival, NCL did not help us either the times we did fly to Florida. THANKS

Even if a Carnival rep is not right there ..... there will be skycaps around. Have one of them help you if you need assistance. I am sure they will know exactly where to take you to meet the Carnival rep or shuttle. They will put your bags on a cart and take you where you need to be.

If you are worried .. it will be well worth a few dollars to have their help.

You mean YOU had to look for the agent from Carnival? When did you go on your cruise? I am traveling by myself, my other family is driving down and I will have to look for the agent myself, this is very encouraging for me. I really know now why Disney cruises are really the best. We did not even have to do this on our own, they did it. This is our first cruise with Carnival, NCL did not help us either the times we did fly to Florida. THANKS

It was just a question of timing. We must have come through right after a couple of large flights. As I recall, I didn't see any Disney reps either. We ended up asking a security guard where to go, he was the only person around.

Archived