New To Celebrity - LIve Discussion - Summit 11.13 5 Day Trip

misguy

I am starting a little early, but I leave in two days for a MSC Meraviglia cruise and I will walk off the Meraviglia and onto the Summit.

A little background, I create YouTube videos showing accessibility features on shore and on ships.  Since we were in Miami for the Meraviglia Cruise, we decided to splurge and add on the Summit cruise.  

In prep, I asked for help on the forum and everybody has been very helpful.

Once I know the shore excursion plan, we will decide on whether we pick a package plan.  I know I won't select a beverage plan because we will probably average one or two drinks per day, and that is not enough to get to break even.

I do think we will try the Le Petit Chef, just because it is such a unique experience.

Since July we have sailed on the Adventure of the Seas, the Symphony of the Seas, and the Carnival Sunrise.  With this trip adding two more cruise lines, we will be able to compare our experience on the brands.

Between the past visits and upcoming visits, we will have been to Nassau 3 times, Cozumel 3 times, Bimini, COCO Cay, Half Moon Cay, and Costa Maya this year alone.

Please feel free to post questions as they arise, and I will be sharing information as we progress.

We have 6 Binax tests on hand for the two of us, and will take the first one on Thursday or Friday for our MSC cruise.

• Like 1