Celebrity App Issues Summit

tjm0701

I cannot get any info. On the Celebrity App for my Summit sailing in March, 2022. It keeps saying “We’re working on the fun”. It does work for my Edge sailing in November 2022. Is anyone else experiencing issues with the app for Summit sailings?

Let's shorten up your thread title a bit to make it generic enough 😅

It seems to take close to the cruise date to get the app data populated for some ships/itineraries.  Just is what it is.  We waited for a long while before we saw anything in the app for upcoming Constellation sailings, though the explanation for that had the 'restart' added to the usual delays, but could see quite a bit on the web page.  Some weeks back, I could even see minimal detail for my Reflection October 2022 TA sailing before I could see anything for one coming up for this next weekend. 

That said, still can't see all of the menus in the app for that cruise - 4 days away.  They do have all of the desserts, drinks, and wine in place for each night, though.  At least they have their priorities straight.

All we can recommend is patience, and until the app data is populated, suggest using the web based cruise planner if you want any details that are actually available.

I am on a the Summit in March/22. Things can change from menus to entertainment. Check out an earlier date on the APP and you can get an idea of what to look forward to but don't be disappointed if things change by your cruise date.

22 hours ago, canderson said:

Let's shorten up your thread title a bit to make it generic enough 😅

It seems to take close to the cruise date to get the app data populated for some ships/itineraries.  Just is what it is.  We waited for a long while before we saw anything in the app for upcoming Constellation sailings, though the explanation for that had the 'restart' added to the usual delays, but could see quite a bit on the web page.  Some weeks back, I could even see minimal detail for my Reflection October 2022 TA sailing before I could see anything for one coming up for this next weekend. 

That said, still can't see all of the menus in the app for that cruise - 4 days away.  They do have all of the desserts, drinks, and wine in place for each night, though.  At least they have their priorities straight.

All we can recommend is patience, and until the app data is populated, suggest using the web based cruise planner if you want any details that are actually available.

Ok. Thanks