Trying to decide to book a river cruise?

Susanb10567

I recently booked a Tauck River Cruise for 2023 and from what I understand, the deposit is refundable as is the insurance since the pricing and exact itinerary is not available yet.  Once we get that information, we will have 2 weeks to decide if we want to cancel or not for a full refund.  After reading these posts, I'm going to look into this again to confirm.

46 minutes ago, Lois R said:

Hi Paul🙂 hopefully our weather will be better when you are here.......this weekend we have been in a "Nor'easter mode".........rain, wind and temps in the low 50s...........just ugly outside!!!

What are you doing in this neck of the woods?

@Lois R We flew in Friday to attend a 30th anniversary vow renewal ceremony/party for Jane's sister &BIL. They had 60 people fly down from WI and let me tell you, those folks know how to party (we already knew that)🙄! Tomorrow we will drive to Tampa to visit one of my groomsman. Then it's on to Gainesville for a few days (another groomsman) before the last two days in Jacksonville. These are all friends we worked with up in New Jersey in the late 80's. It should be a fun week. 

Paul

5 hours ago, bug18 said:

I recently booked a Tauck River Cruise for 2023 and from what I understand, the deposit is refundable as is the insurance since the pricing and exact itinerary is not available yet.  Once we get that information, we will have 2 weeks to decide if we want to cancel or not for a full refund.  After reading these posts, I'm going to look into this again to confirm.

Yes I believe that is correct…but this money does count as your first deposit..so if pre existing conditions are an issue it needs to be addressed now it seems 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Susanb10567 said:

Yes I believe that is correct…but this money does count as your first deposit..so if pre existing conditions are an issue it needs to be addressed now it seems 

I was told the same regarding pre existing conditions.