Fish & Ships - Independence of the Seas

knuckles

Going on the Independence of the Seas in a few weeks and was wondering what peoples opinions are regarding Fish & Ships?  Also can it be used with the unlimited dining package with a value amount like Play Makers?

TIA

Knuckles

We were unable to use UDP on Independence in September. The fish was good,  the fries were great! I would not recommend the calamari - it came out looking like onion rings - and tasting like fried rubber bands. 

We were able to use the UDP to pay for it and found it quite enjoyable.  We had the fish, chips, lobster roll.  Negative to us was the proximity to the smoking section.

I did have to ask Guest Services desk to remove the first charge I purchased w/o asking them.  When I asked at the counter, they put my name on a sheet and didn't charge anything.

BUT - I swear the link below is where I saw "Fish & Ships" was included.  I know I brought some page on my phone to the guest services counter as a backup. But it isn't there now.  I might have been looking at a different link?  Not really sure.  My experience was innate August.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-restaurants-are-included-in-the-unlimited-dining-package

We were also able to use the UDP on Independence for Fish and Ships. We were given a $20 per person allowance, which was more than enough. In fact, we probably could have had enough using only one of our credits. We definitely would recommend it!

Can’t speak to UDP, but fish, chips and lobster roll were all excellent.  Just be prepared to wait a few minutes for your order to be prepared.  It’s worth it though, everything comes out piping hot.  My wife generally doesn’t like seafood and even she enjoyed the fish.  Enjoy!