Bring a blender?

LICRUISER2GO

Why not, remember those large piles of whole fruit up on Lido that disappear, you think people are eating all that. Or is all that overripe stuff just being tossed.

But then you get to clean that big machine in that little bathroom sink.

Good point, Donna. Besides, a martini shaker is so much easier to pack. :D

But I've seen people bring blenders! I think that's why Princess cut off the fruit juice during the day. I'm sure if you tipped a bartender who wasn't too busy, one could whip up a smoothie for you.

well I do appreciate everyone's candor...I think I may bring our bullet blender,it only takes up the space of a mug and has small clear plastic drinking mugs....if by chance it doesn't fit in our luggage, I'll just take out a few pairs of my wife's shoes:p....she'll get over it-while sipping strawberry banana daiquris on our balcony--- without her shoes LOL:D

I bring an inexpensive light weight plastic blender that I purchased from Wal-Mart for about $15 and my martini shaker. I also bring juices, too. I really do not like mixes normally used in bars so I much prefer my own drinks. We usually end up having our friends over for "happy hour" every afternoon.

I am considering bringing my French press to make my own coffee, after reading about the liquid coffee syrup used on the Grand.

I guess I am just finicky. I don't want to drink what to me are inferior drinks when I am on vacation. I like the best, even if it means I have to go to the trouble of making it myself. Different strokes for different folks. Who cares what anyone else thinks or says! Go for it.

...I think I may bring our bullet blender,it only takes up the space of a mug and has small clear plastic drinking mugs....if by chance it doesn't fit in our luggage, I'll just take out a few pairs of my wife's shoes:p....she'll get over it-while sipping strawberry banana daiquris on our balcony--- without her shoes LOL:D

Damn, I swear this is right off the script of a infocommercial...

well I do appreciate everyone's candor...I think I may bring our bullet blender,it only takes up the space of a mug and has small clear plastic drinking mugs....if by chance it doesn't fit in our luggage, I'll just take out a few pairs of my wife's shoes:p....she'll get over it-while sipping strawberry banana daiquris on our balcony--- without her shoes LOL:D

So, what's your opinion of the bullet blender. Have thought about purchasing one for home use but they look so small.

we use it all the time,kids make milk shakes a lot or smoothies and the wife is always chopping up something in it,the one we got came with a full size bender container so it can do anything we did with our regular blender

So, what's your opinion of the bullet blender. Have thought about purchasing one for home use but they look so small.

Archived