ROCKSTAR SUITE ROOM SERVICE

godzukihop

• 3 weeks later...

You can see the room service menu in "The Red Book" located in your cabin, as well as in the app. Room service was OUTSTANDING. It always came on time and I really liked that the app would notify you when they were on their way with it so you can be prepared (and dressed) to open the door. There are so many options but none were labeled as directly from the restaurants but I did see some of the items on the restaurant menus. I was sailing in a Rockstar suite so room service was free and it did not disappoint. They even have NY Strip on the menu! I've posted all the information and pictures in my FB group that is listed in my signature. 

4 hours ago, resstation said:

You can see the room service menu in "The Red Book" located in your cabin, as well as in the app. Room service was OUTSTANDING. It always came on time and I really liked that the app would notify you when they were on their way with it so you can be prepared (and dressed) to open the door. There are so many options but none were labeled as directly from the restaurants but I did see some of the items on the restaurant menus. I was sailing in a Rockstar suite so room service was free and it did not disappoint. They even have NY Strip on the menu! I've posted all the information and pictures in my FB group that is listed in my signature. 

good day - 

can you lead me to the FB group link to see the pics....

thank you in advance,