MSC Cruise Critic Contributors... THANK YOU !

lgdesign

I want to extend a HUUUUUGE thank you to everyone on these MSC boards for all the advice and experiences (good and bad) you've shared.  With the slow, inaccurate and sometimes non-existant communication... on top of the erratic customer service...  we often get from MSC, you guys have been a lifeline for my sanity.

I can always count on this group to get breaking information looooooong before MSC lets me know (if they ever do) and your help navigating the ever-changing landscape of MSC's COVID testing requirements, cruise cancellations, eternally shuffling cabins and their web site (oh, that web site!) has saved me from a mild nervous breakdown on multiple occasions.

When I (fingers crossed) hopefully sail on the Seashore on Nov 20th, I will hoist a glass (or two or three) to you all!

Edited by lgdesign
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, lgdesign said:

When I (fingers crossed) hopefully sail on the Seashore on Nov 20th, I will hoist a glass (or two or three) to you all!

That's great as long as they don't cancel or change your cabin ortake away your drink package, or change it to no longer include wine. 😁

1 hour ago, mscdivina2016 said:

That's great as long as they don't cancel or change your cabin ortake away your drink package, or change it to no longer include wine. 😁

And that's why I said "fingers crossed".  Anything can happen... and probably will with MSC.