RCCL Visa redemption

For us it took 4 months and two phone calls.

Redeemed in July, I think I called in September and told it was done… never showed up, so I called again last night and it was there within about 2 hours. 

if you don’t see it, call. The transaction numbers and the amount of points transferred are good to know.

23 minutes ago, Margaretealexander said:

It’s been three weeks and the cruise isn’t til Jan. Still call now? Who do I call? Bank of America?

Call Royal - I started with the general reservations number and they transferred me to the group that handles placing the points.

The transaction number will be helpful otherwise, have your credit card that you redeemed from handy.

20 hours ago, rucruisn2 said:

Once I figured out who to call, it was applied instantly.  You can do it yourself online.

Rewards Loyalty Desk (came to me when I couldn’t sleep last night). If you have a way to ensure that it’s done online, I’d love to not sit on hold in the future. My husband completed the transfer online, but it never made it to the booking - which is why we had to call. 

9 hours ago, Fisical1 said:

I guess I will call them.   I dont see anything related to on board credit on the planner just things to purchase.  Anymore specifics?

In the cruise planner, at the top of the page between order history and cart is where mine shows. Directly above the blue nav to different items you can purchase.

2CFE23EA-A480-4460-9DB5-66D83E8704E2.jpeg.0ba0219095a800e01b82ed0eaa6933a1.jpeg 

• Like 1