Before I book, Need all the info!!

pehlibaar

Planning to book the Disney Dream 4 night. We have only cruised Disney once and this will be our first post-covid cruise. Had several questions because I know a lot has changed.

1. Looking at a verandah room, any suggestions on best room/location? I read deck 7 is best for the least noise?

2. I know character close ups are no longer a thing, thankfully my kids got to experience that last time so no biggie, but are there any unknown secrets or special things we should look out for?

3. My kids did the kids club together last time and loved it, this time my daughter will be in the tween club, but can she still go to the kids club with her little brother if he's anxious going alone? 

4. Are the kids and tween clubs still a lot of fun? Is it hard to reserve times?

5. Our friends may be on this cruise but book separately, can we somehow request to be seated together for dinner?

6. January cruise to Bahamas, weather?

7. Anything else we should be prepared for or know ahead of time. What to bring/not bring, etc. Any additional info is greatly appreciated!

2 hours ago, pehlibaar said:

Planning to book the Disney Dream 4 night. We have only cruised Disney once and this will be our first post-covid cruise. Had several questions because I know a lot has changed.

1. Looking at a verandah room, any suggestions on best room/location? I read deck 7 is best for the least noise?

2. I know character close ups are no longer a thing, thankfully my kids got to experience that last time so no biggie, but are there any unknown secrets or special things we should look out for?

3. My kids did the kids club together last time and loved it, this time my daughter will be in the tween club, but can she still go to the kids club with her little brother if he's anxious going alone? 

4. Are the kids and tween clubs still a lot of fun? Is it hard to reserve times?

5. Our friends may be on this cruise but book separately, can we somehow request to be seated together for dinner?

6. January cruise to Bahamas, weather?

7. Anything else we should be prepared for or know ahead of time. What to bring/not bring, etc. Any additional info is greatly appreciated!

1.  For me "best" location is midship.  Beyond that - a room is a room.  Within a category, all rooms are basically the same.

3.  Depends on your daughter's age.  Oceaneer's Club/Lab is for ages 3-12, Edge is ages 11-14, Vibe is ages 14-17.  A child in the overlap age can go to both clubs they are eligible for.  During Open House times, anyone can attend.

5.  If you link your reservations, you should be seated together.  If that doesn't work (you can check once onboard), ask then to be seated together.

6.  Take half the clothes you think you'll need, and twice the money.

Edited by Shmoo here

On 11/14/2021 at 6:48 PM, Shmoo here said:

1.  For me "best" location is midship.  Beyond that - a room is a room.  Within a category, all rooms are basically the same.

3.  Depends on your daughter's age.  Oceaneer's Club/Lab is for ages 3-12, Edge is ages 11-14, Vibe is ages 14-17.  A child in the overlap age can go to both clubs they are eligible for.  During Open House times, anyone can attend.

5.  If you link your reservations, you should be seated together.  If that doesn't work (you can check once onboard), ask then to be seated together.

6.  Take half the clothes you think you'll need, and twice the money.

Thank you so much!