What's your favorite Thirsty Frog beer?

CruiseBro16

The beer menu has come a long way since my first cruise when Guinness was the only “craft” type option. 😄 

I thought the Sam Adams Rebel IPA was pretty good. I don’t think the Parched Pig was an option on our last cruise.

Edited by Cruise, J.D.

So here's a little info directly from one of the 2 remaining brew masters working for Carnival (the other two didn't return post-Covid).  ALL the canned beer is produced on the mainland at a single facility; kegs too for the ships with no brewery onboard (currently limited to Vista/Exel Class).  Tap beer on those 4 gets brewed aboard. 

I was on a Vista cruise in Feb before Covid. The Brew master discussed the brewery that was producing the beer for the non-brewery ships. I forget the name he mentioned. 

He showed up way late for the class. He offered refunds or to give an abbreviated class. Four us stayed for the class. He served us about 4 pitchers of beer and stayed way over. We had good conversation in addition to the class material. At the end he refunded our fee as well. A free pitcher of beer and good conversation was a perfect activity to get the day started. 

Tip: The brew master said, don't buy beer from the taps at the tables. The beer is not as fresh. He said only get it from the bar.