Are the spas completely open?

EMc&DrS

One of the nice perks of YC is having complimentary access to the thermal suite at the spa throughout the cruise.  We leave on Seashore this Saturday, but I haven’t read anything about whether the spa will be fully open. (When we sailed Celebrity in July the spa was only open for treatment appointments, and the rest was closed due to Covid). Have the thermal suites been open on the other MSC ships that are currently sailing from the US?

2 hours ago, EMc&DrS said:

One of the nice perks of YC is having complimentary access to the thermal suite at the spa throughout the cruise.  We leave on Seashore this Saturday, but I haven’t read anything about whether the spa will be fully open. (When we sailed Celebrity in July the spa was only open for treatment appointments, and the rest was closed due to Covid). Have the thermal suites been open on the other MSC ships that are currently sailing from the US?

Hopefully someone who has been on the ones in the US will come along soon and answer but I was told yes they are open.  You have to make a reservation for the Black Card thermal hour but the Thermal Spa is open.  I sure hope so!  Can't wait to go on the Seashore and spend my time in the spa!!! You will have to let me know everything about it!

22 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Hopefully someone who has been on the ones in the US will come along soon and answer but I was told yes they are open.  You have to make a reservation for the Black Card thermal hour but the Thermal Spa is open.  I sure hope so!  Can't wait to go on the Seashore and spend my time in the spa!!! You will have to let me know everything about it!

Thanks, and I hope you are right!  What's a "black card thermal hour?!?"

42 minutes ago, EMc&DrS said:

Thanks, and I hope you are right!  What's a "black card thermal hour?!?"

It is a loyalty reward for cruising so much.  You are given a card color for different tiers. Gold and Black card holders get to enjoy 1 free hour in the thermal spa. Here is a link:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/manage-booking/msc-voyagers-club

Edited by ready2cruzagain