My WONDERFUL Liberty Cruise

cathyoo

We ran into "Virginia" at the airport......... we talked to him and his wife......it was COMPLETELY staged. We were dissappointed to hear how staged. They were upset that we weren't going to Costa Maya. At the drill, someone pulled them aside and asked if they could come to their cabin and talk to them. The rest is history. It was all funny and our group had a wonderful trip, but surely they could actually do some random stuff. Robert and his wife got some great gifts for their acting including a 7 day cruise anywhere they want to go plus other stuff.

Yes, I knew it was staged by reading these boards. Although people are staged the show will be differnt each week because of the person playing the parts. Do you know if the persons gets their cruise price reimbursed?

---

My Joe was not staged. when he said he wouldnt marry me-- he was NOT kidding

no way was that milk.. it said creamer on it... lol

Tasted like half and half to me.

I either drink my coffee black or take half and half. I can usually tell by the color of the coffee. So when I poured the "cream" and my coffee stayed dark I asked a few others and they said "milk". Maybe it was "lowfat" cream. lol.

We ran into "Virginia" at the airport......... we talked to him and his wife......it was COMPLETELY staged.

It was very funny but I hate being wrong... I was so sure the first night was on the up and up. So while he is very funny John Heald is NOT the genius I thought. Did Jackie and Robert enjoy their time in the spotlight? I'm not sure if I should tell my husband as he was so enthralled with the whole bit.

I either drink my coffee black or take half and half. I can usually tell by the color of the coffee. So when I poured the "cream" and my coffee stayed dark I asked a few others and they said "milk". Maybe it was "lowfat" cream. lol.

WOW-- see the kinds of stuff you learn with each cruise. I found the coffee in the buffet area to be better tasting then the rest of the places. At home I drink a LOT of coffee-on the ship I think I had one in the morning and that was all

Ahh, my husband noticed your group. He said something about people from Cheryl's group sitting near us. But I never pay him any mind. Did you like that area? I was missing my grandchildren so I noticed the kids sitting along the side. Love your pictures, I'd like to steal a few since mine did not turn out so well.

Awww..I wish you guys had said something, I had no idea. Next time we'll know! Yes the kids next to us were so sweet. Their dad had brought them on the cruise for their christmas present. Sooo sweet! You may certainly borrow some pics! Great review by the way. I didn't like sitting up there too much as I felt isolated. No biggie though.

have a great day!

Tam

They didn't say anything about getting a discount on that cruise, but did get a free 7 day cruise to anywhere they want plus the extras on this past cruise. They got some travel Carnival backpack, robes, and I don't remember what else. They didn't act like they had that good of a time. Jackie did say the part about him not being romantic was true......

So when was Joe up on the stage???

As you know, we didn't make it to any of the get togethers. I couldn't get others in our group to get involved too much. I'm the joiner, they are NOT. Oh well, maybe next time. We had a great cruise and would cruise the Liberty anytime. I can't understand how some didn't have a wonderful trip.

I also found the coffee to be great. I'd put my money on the "stuff" in the silver pitchers to be half and half, just like what was brought to our table during dinner in the dining room. I use skim milk at home and it sure was richer then what I normally use. Since I was on vacation, I went for the good stuff. My sister in law and I both ordered a cappuccino after dinner the first night, we're both big coffee drinkers. We could not drink them, so after that we just ordered regular coffee for after dinner.

Joe was on stage the first night on the welcome aboard show-- he was the one wearing the Eagles Jersey with some people in the audience shouting out E-A-G-L-E-S.

He was the same show as the introduction for Yu Screw.

Joe was asked if he was planning on asking me to marry him-- he said no- then John Heald sought me out in the audience and asked me-- If Joe asked me to marry him would I say yes-- was he crazy--- no way would I say yes--- that was sooo embarrassing.

We ran into "Virginia" at the airport......... we talked to him and his wife......it was COMPLETELY staged. We were dissappointed to hear how staged. They were upset that we weren't going to Costa Maya. At the drill, someone pulled them aside and asked if they could come to their cabin and talk to them. The rest is history. It was all funny and our group had a wonderful trip, but surely they could actually do some random stuff. Robert and his wife got some great gifts for their acting including a 7 day cruise anywhere they want to go plus other stuff.

So if this was staged, I assume Yoo Scroo & the Mary bedtime story was staged also. I actually bought the DVD of the bedtime story. When I watched it after getting home, it looked like John kicked his shoe off when he got tackled. It was very funny at the time but I would not have bought the DVD's if I had known it was fake.

I think the alcohol was fake too. There's no way I drank $800.00 worth of real liquor in 6 days.

Serene did you ever get a chance to ask Duane the piano man, when his contrract is up?Thanks !

I did - and left messages for you up and down the boards letting you know the news might not be good.

Duane is in contract negotiations because he wants to do the the Med cruises. His contract is up in March but if he is not the Piano player for the Med cruise they want him to stay on til the week before it leaves for there..so looks like you are stuck with him.

Sorry

Oh yeah......we were there, I remember that.... he really put you guys on the spot.

i was embarrassed because Joe never even gave it a second to think it over...lol i mean he answered in a split second.

Rich--even though staged-- you have to admit the shows were hilarious. Johns Healds shows are famous and not to be missed. How they pick the right people to make it work is beyond me. Those people are cruisers like the rest of us

I did - and left messages for you up and down the boards letting you know the news might not be good.

Duane is in contract negotiations because he wants to do the the Med cruises. His contract is up in March but if he is not the Piano player for the Med cruise they want him to stay on til the week before it leaves for there..so looks like you are stuck with him.

Sorry

Thanks !

Archived