Excursion Question

Honeymooner3310

Havent done it since Wilma, BUT this is my favorite excursion of all when I sail. The staff is truly wonderful, and we really have seen a lot of nice fish and coral when we snorkeled. They took us to a great location. Since Wilma, that could have changed. There is plenty of beach time too, and the catamaran is very spacious and comfortable ride. There are drinks flowing and music and dancing on way back. LOVE this excursion.

My bf would love this excursion, must you snorkel? can you just hang out and have a great time or must everyone participate?:rolleyes:

No, you are not required to snorkel :) You can just sit on boat and watch the scenary while snorkeling is going on. There are always a few that do this when I have done excursion.

Has anyone done this excurssion by booking through RCCL on the Mariner of the Seas. I booked through the line as being one of the available excursions but realized that on the itinerary it states that we will not be in port until 10:00 am and the excusion states it starts at 9:00 am. Do they make this work? I do not see why RCCL would have this listed if the times did not work.

Also, I heard that the catamaran was picking up directly from the ship since it is tendering. Has anyone heard this?

I'm also interested in trip times - my boat get's in at noon and I would like to do this excursion as near to then as possible, leaving me a chunk of time for sther fun stuff. I'd hate to have to waste a ouple of hours waiting for this excursion. Do they have a regular schedule or do the cruise lines fill up the boats and dictate the schedule?

Archived