Cruising in US as a non US resident help

ctnurse

Hi all,  We are currently booked on the Dec 27, 2021 sailing on The Meraviglia.  I just want to confirm a few details.  I booked the cruise through a US TA with our US address and credit card and the agent said it was fine.  I have read that as of Dec 16 2021, EU residents are allowed to sail, as long as we have travel insurance, and a PCR test 3 days prior to the cruise.  So if we sail on  Monday the 27th, as long as our test are on Friday the 24th anytime, we are good?  Both my husband and I are vaccinated and our 8 year old will be receiving her first dose while we are in the US.   

Have I missed anything?  Thanks

1 hour ago, ctnurse said:

Hi all,  We are currently booked on the Dec 27, 2021 sailing on The Meraviglia.  I just want to confirm a few details.  I booked the cruise through a US TA with our US address and credit card and the agent said it was fine.  I have read that as of Dec 16 2021, EU residents are allowed to sail, as long as we have travel insurance, and a PCR test 3 days prior to the cruise.  So if we sail on  Monday the 27th, as long as our test are on Friday the 24th anytime, we are good?  Both my husband and I are vaccinated and our 8 year old will be receiving her first dose while we are in the US.   

Have I missed anything?  Thanks

Hi, just double checked the US site and it seems you have everything you’ll need. Just be sure your travel insurance has coverage for Covid. Also it looks like you guys will be tested again at the terminal before embarking at MSC’s cost. 
On the US site international guests have been eligible to cruise since Nov 8th

799CEDFC-46BB-4990-8F7C-E62300BCF0E6.png

7E5FD1D6-99D8-4DA9-8DA4-9A2607ABC537.png

Edited by styles27
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, styles27 said:

Hi, just double checked the US site and it seems you have everything you’ll need. Just be sure your travel insurance has coverage for Covid. Also it looks like you guys will be tested again at the terminal before embarking at MSC’s cost. 
On the US site international guests have been eligible to cruise since Nov 8th

799CEDFC-46BB-4990-8F7C-E62300BCF0E6.png

7E5FD1D6-99D8-4DA9-8DA4-9A2607ABC537.png

Thank you for this!

• Like 1