Kukoo Kunukoo

TryingCruising

Friends and us - late 40's, early 50's - went on this excursion and thought it was a BIG BUST. Other people in our excursion seemed to like it. Maybe it was us:o The bars they take you to are in neighborhoods and nobody else is there other than your bus, then the last bar is @ Carlos & Charlies which was sooooo crowded it was a death trap. We didn't even stay to get our "free" drink.

We've been on this excursion twice, once while in port and another last year on a land vacation. The food isn't great, but decent and filling. The bars are all local neighborhood bars and we had a great time. The best part is riding on the busses listening to the music and waving at the locals. This last time Carlos & Charlies was not on the tour. The last bar was right downtown and we just walked back. If you don't want a guided tour, there are many, many bars and clubs close to the peir and you can do your own barhopping tour.

Aubie

Here's the section of my review that I posted before on the Kunkoo. I'm a young male that was 26 and my wife was 24 at the time. We had a blast. There will be mostly couples or honeymooners that are on the bus with you. Go for the dinner. i enjoyed it and it gave you lots of time to throw down some drinks. This tour is what you make of it. I loved going to the "local Bars" and dancing and having a grand old drunkin time. Here's my past review:

Kunkoo Kunuku: http://www.kukookunuku.com/ 6pm -12 am Greatest time in Aruba I heard about this tour from E! wild on Aruba. I had the most fun on this tour but my wife was embarrased. I just think I drink alot and like to have fun. First off they pick u up in the kunkoo kunuku Horn blazing music playing every one yelling. You start off with a toast at the lighthouse which is on the end of aruba overlooking the water Beautiful! Then the party begins You fist stop off at some richy dudes house

wher its set up for all to eat. You get a great dinner and then are offered merchandice. BUY THE KUNKOO KUNUKU CUP this can be refilled at the bars - you get two drinks at each bar. With this cup you will get more out of the drinks. Then when you leave the house get ready for the crazy. Bar hopping! Little dive bars everywhere, Dancing on the floor on the bar, The Limbo All i know is that At one point I lost my pants so all the other guys on the bus took theirs off . People puking everywhere. OH man What a great time. Met a lot of nice couples that probaly think i'm nuts. But we about 25 stong on the bus had the time of our life.

Here's the section of my review that I posted before on the Kunkoo. I'm a young male that was 26 and my wife was 24 at the time. We had a blast. There will be mostly couples or honeymooners that are on the bus with you. Go for the dinner. i enjoyed it and it gave you lots of time to throw down some drinks. This tour is what you make of it. I loved going to the "local Bars" and dancing and having a grand old drunkin time. Here's my past review:

Kunkoo Kunuku: http://www.kukookunuku.com/ 6pm -12 am Greatest time in Aruba I heard about this tour from E! wild on Aruba. I had the most fun on this tour but my wife was embarrased. I just think I drink alot and like to have fun. First off they pick u up in the kunkoo kunuku Horn blazing music playing every one yelling. You start off with a toast at the lighthouse which is on the end of aruba overlooking the water Beautiful! Then the party begins You fist stop off at some richy dudes house

wher its set up for all to eat. You get a great dinner and then are offered merchandice. BUY THE KUNKOO KUNUKU CUP this can be refilled at the bars - you get two drinks at each bar. With this cup you will get more out of the drinks. Then when you leave the house get ready for the crazy. Bar hopping! Little dive bars everywhere, Dancing on the floor on the bar, The Limbo All i know is that At one point I lost my pants so all the other guys on the bus took theirs off . People puking everywhere. OH man What a great time. Met a lot of nice couples that probaly think i'm nuts. But we about 25 stong on the bus had the time of our life.

Well, let's see. What can I say about this tour. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EXCURSION IN ARUBA!!!! I just got back from Aruba on the Brilliance of the Seas and I did the Aruba Bar and Pub Crawl on the Kukoo Kunuku. This was an absolute blast of a time. There was lots of drinking, lots of dancing (including on top of bars), lots of singing, oh, and a wardrobe malfunction on my part (at the first bar!). Of the 5 bars we went to, Carlos and Charlies was overwhelmingly our least favorite, and I speak for everybody on our tour, but we'd all had a blast by that time. Definitely get the Kukoo Kunuku refillable cup. You get more per drink, plus it has a lid so you can prevent spillage, and if you are a female you can more easily monitor what is going in it.

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend and I had a great time on this excursion! If you are looking for a fun night in Aruba I highly recommend it. We both just let loose and met some great people. It is true that the tours are often the only people at some of the bars but because of that things were tailored toward the group and we had a blast! Any questions let me know :)

Archived