Mardi Gras / Live / Solo / Nov-27-Dec-04-2021...

sid_9169

5 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Elevator lobby. I haven't been in an elevator yet, due to the mask thing... I'd rather take twenty flights of stairs than wear a mask.

PXL_20211130_155255345.jpg

I agree Sid, that's why we won't cruise. It just doesn't seem normal to look  around and see masks everywhere on a cruise ship. So I am living through these online reviews until this is over. According to my Carnival PVP, this all stops at the end of March but, we will see. Thanks for taking the time to share.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RenoNanaOz said:

I agree Sid, that's why we won't cruise. It just doesn't seem normal to look  around and see masks everywhere on a cruise ship. So I am living through these online reviews until this is over. According to my Carnival PVP, this all stops at the end of March but, we will see. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Fifteen days to flatten the curve... We're almost two years into that now...

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

True, but there should be a red card minimum at the Alchemy.  Blue cards should have to pay their dues and work their way up the bar ladder until they earn a seat at Alchemy. 😉

I had a blue card on my Mardi Gras cruise last month even though it wasn't my first Carnival cruise. I booked it last minute and somehow in the process it generated a new VIFP number. I didn't even realize it until we boarded. My husband had red and I had blue. He kept making snarky remarks when we were sitting at a bar "don't mind her, she's new". LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8