Booking "All in" Question - can't find on Website

Morgsmom

We all know that MSC's website is pretty much the worst out there.  I get it.  But before I could "scroll right" on a fare and see an "All In" (with Easy Plus and Wifi Price).  I'm looking at squeezing in a 3 nighter on Dec 9th on the Mera, but can't find an "all in" price, just the Balcony Upgrade.  

Does anyone have any advice on how to find?

PS - Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

@Morgsmom,

May not be available. If you call, you may be able to get it. I called (to use my FCC) when booking on Grandiosa for May. The agent asked me if I wanted the "All In" or the balcony upgrade. The "All In" did not show on the web page, but it seemed to be available. I didn't choose it, but when I still had $1000 of my FCC left, she asked again, if I didn't want it (it would have uses about 80% of the remainder)!

Edited by Rhea98
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Morgsmom said:

We all know that MSC's website is pretty much the worst out there.  I get it.  But before I could "scroll right" on a fare and see an "All In" (with Easy Plus and Wifi Price).  I'm looking at squeezing in a 3 nighter on Dec 9th on the Mera, but can't find an "all in" price, just the Balcony Upgrade.  

Does anyone have any advice on how to find?

PS - Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

I thought they avoided offering drink packages for prebooking on three-night sailings and only sold them on board.

• Like 4

Just now, JAGR said:

I thought they avoided offering drink packages for prebooking on three-night sailings and only sold them on board.

duh,  you might be correct!  my last sailing was a 4 nighter and I was able to add..

8 hours ago, JAGR said:

I thought about that later after posting. My cruise is 14 days and still doesn't show the option.

19 hours ago, Fla Mike said:

I was able to find it on my desktop, but not my phone...

Capture.JPG

Duh.. a newbie question. If I select 'All in' option, would that mean I won't get free balcony upgrade, and only the 'All in drinks & wifi'??

Also, can I book free balcony upgrade rate and call MSC/TA to add All in on top of it (by paying the difference)?

On 11/25/2021 at 8:01 AM, Morgsmom said:

We all know that MSC's website is pretty much the worst out there.  I get it.  But before I could "scroll right" on a fare and see an "All In" (with Easy Plus and Wifi Price).  🦃

My phone really has a hard time scrolling to the right on that menu. It was finicky. I just kept trying no don’t know if it’s there for the 3 night sailing. But just wanted to share in case it was a program or code issue with iPhones. 

6 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

All this all-in thing is probably cancelled and restricted as they dont want many people crowding the place or way too many people working in one kitchen. Moreover, all this all inclusive thing does not really look the way it looked before pandemic 

All in is just the Easy Plus drink package and wifi for 2 devices. Sometimes I see the option, sometimes I don't. Depends on phone or desktop and how I actually do the query.