Encore - Haven 2BR under Haven Restaurant?

Littlemiah

Recently booked a 2 bedroom on deck 17 of the encore and looking at the deck plans it looks like it’s right under the Haven Restaurant. Wondering if anyone stay in 17724 or similar and have any feedback about noise from above? Photos and your experience in this room would be great as well. 

Thanks

22 minutes ago, Littlemiah said:

Recently booked a 2 bedroom on deck 17 of the encore and looking at the deck plans it looks like it’s right under the Haven Restaurant. Wondering if anyone stay in 17724 or similar and have any feedback about noise from above? Photos and your experience in this room would be great as well. 

Thanks

I believe this question was recently asked for a sister ship.  I am not sure which one.  The first thing is you did the right thing on getting a Two Bedroom Villa on the 17th deck.  It has a much larger balcony.  On to your question, I have not stayed it this suite I knew someone whom did.  No issue with sound or noise.  I hope that puts you at ease.

A bit off the subject, you will love the Encore and the Suite.  Great ship.

Cruise well. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Littlemiah said:

Thanks

When are you sailing? We’ll be in 17718 (also under the restaurant) in January, and if your sailing is after ours, I can let you know. 

This video includes a tour of a 2-BR family villa on Deck 17 with the larger balcony.