Navigating from Los Angeles November 29, 2021 Semi-Live

AJSkarbo

11 hours ago, CruzDayz said:

$20 a day, credit card in slot.

Hmmm...not a cash option? I'm always uneasy with using my credit card in a slot at places unfamiliar and with easy access to skimming...JMHO

16 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Hmmm...not a cash option? I'm always uneasy with using my credit card in a slot at places unfamiliar and with easy access to skimming...JMHO

Same, I think you could hand your card to one of the attendants standing there. I'm not sure if they are set up with cash. I would bet not.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CruzDayz said:

@AJSkarbo, did you ever remember if it was you that I chatted with getting off of the tender coming back from Catalina? Everything stopped getting off for a few minutes and you asked we why they weren't moving You had a walker next to you and I said That I would push you up the ramp if you liked. You laughed and said this is my mom's and we are waiting until the end of the line. I think your mom maybe was still sitting in the seats. I moved on and got off.

Anyway, I can't get over everything that you did on the cruise. You really did a great job on your review. I almost felt like I was there haha. Since I lost my wife cruising isn't quite as much fun as it used to be for me but I had a good time. I only needed five points to finally make Diamond so the double points on this one got me there. 

Getting back onto the ship my mom was sitting in her walker so it may have been me but i was standing next to a different walker. Thank you very much for your positive feedback. It really was such an amazing trip. I loved being able to try out almost everything on the ship. The only thing I missed was ice skating because it was only offered that one day. 

I am so sorry about your wife. I hope you find the joy in cruising again. I hope to get my boyfriend into cruising at some point. But until then, I will enjoy going with my mom and friends. 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 9:16 PM, DesireeC03 said:

This is so sweet - love that you are celebrating your Mom!!!  Enjoy every second.

And if you see Dinesh at Playmakers please tell him that Desiree says hi - he makes the best Chocolate Martini in case you or your Mom are inclined.

Thanks - I board Dec 16th, and will definitely go find Dinesh, and tell him hello from you. And order a chocolate martini. 🙂

• Like 1