Enchanted R410 balcony

gailisacruzin

4 hours ago, sunsetme said:

can people on the skywalk see down to your balcony?

Depends which cabin you have and what deck you are on. 

Look at the first photo. 

You can see the windows of the Skywalk and you can imagine the angles to try to see onto some of the balconies.  

The balconies on the “end” of the skywalk face outward so its less likely anyone can see around the corner, except on the uppermost deck. 
The middle balconies are a bit easier to see. 

Royal & Regal have one side of skywalk cut out (I think starboard) so there is a better “ view”. 
The photo above is of the side of Regal under the Seaview Bar where the deck is solid (I think port side).  

I think on the newer ships both sides are solid but I’m not sure. 
There are many threads here about those cabins from when Royal and Regal first launched. 

We are in R432 on the Enchanted. I think that it's the same as R410 on the other end. The balcony tapers but seems bigger than the ones on the straight part of the ship. My parents are in the room next to us and their balcony is a bit larger because it doesn't taper. 

The Skyview windows are not directly above us.  They start more forward to our cabin. 

I am having trouble uploading photos. Will try later 

On 12/2/2021 at 8:50 AM, ilenekm said:

We are in R432 on the Enchanted. I think that it's the same as R410 on the other end. The balcony tapers but seems bigger than the ones on the straight part of the ship. My parents are in the room next to us and their balcony is a bit larger because it doesn't taper. 

The Skyview windows are not directly above us.  They start more forward to our cabin. 

I am having trouble uploading photos. Will try later 

Oohhh!!!!    We will be in R432 in January.  Any photos you manage to upload would be much appreciated and very exciting!!  Thanks!!