Quick Question re: Havana cabins before I call my PVP

ShaniBell

Hi all!

We are booked on the Panorma in March in several Havana Extended Aft Balcony cabins.  We are considering moving to Havana Cabanas for two reasons.  The first being the soot issue on the aft balconies.  The second is the ease of moving between cabins via the patio areas on the Cabanas since we'll be traveling in a good sized group.  

Thoughts from anyone who has traveled in these cabins would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I just stayed in an aft balcony in Sept and I didn't really notice the soot issue, but if you have a large group the cabanas are probably better for visiting.  Also we were in one of the corner aft balconies and the cabin inside was very cramped.  The balcony was awesome, the room.........well.

8 minutes ago, balcony bound said:

I think we used the Havana area much more in a Havana Cabana... It's just right there and so easy.  Enjoy!

Agree! And all the little cabanas with their patios in a row, it's like a little "neighborhood"... I think it would be great fun to go with a group! Plus, the patio is just so nice to come "home" to in the evening. 🥰

20190306_184151.jpg

1 hour ago, firedisney97 said:

I just stayed in an aft balcony in Sept and I didn't really notice the soot issue, but if you have a large group the cabanas are probably better for visiting.  Also we were in one of the corner aft balconies and the cabin inside was very cramped.  The balcony was awesome, the room.........well.

Yep.  I was startled to see that those really nice-looking aft-wrap balcony staterooms could only accommodate two people....until our friends invited us to their posh corner room.  Balcony WAS really nice, and the room seemed okay for two people, as long as they REALLY liked each other.  🙂