NSA (Never Sleep Alone)

Chamoretta

56 minutes ago, raphael360 said:

OMG I’m praying this is accurate. NSA is not currently listed as an option on my Virgin app. Nothing is listed past 11:15 pm

453C00CD-69DC-47DA-BD63-97D87D630CA2.png

Heartbeat is a dance club night so there won’t be a caberet show after that starts, hence why it’s listed as 11.15-late.

Usually on a seven night cruise Heartbeat Scarlet Night, Circus Disco and the Pajama party are the main dance events.

3 hours ago, jon81uk said:

Heartbeat is a dance club night so there won’t be a caberet show after that starts, hence why it’s listed as 11.15-late.

Usually on a seven night cruise Heartbeat Scarlet Night, Circus Disco and the Pajama party are the main dance events.

My screenshot was meant to show Hearbeat was the Last Event of the day.  Nothing comes after on the app.

NSA wasn't listed as part of the lineup on night 2 or any other night for that matter.  Still hoping it shows up.

I went to the spark website mentioned above and NSA is listed.  It also shows 2 showings of Dual Reality during my cruise where the Virgin app is only showing one night (and on different nights than the app shows).  It will be interesting to see if the spark site is more accurate than the app at 6 days out.  Will reply when I get on board.

https://spark-aws.virginvoyages.com/api/v1/ext/ddp/5a3193a0af8e4c3fb714386b/2022-02-10#events

Thanks everyone

12 minutes ago, raphael360 said:

My screenshot was meant to show Hearbeat was the Last Event of the day.  Nothing comes after on the app.

NSA wasn't listed as part of the lineup on night 2 or any other night for that matter.  Still hoping it shows up.

I was confirming that on the night it’s on (usually night 2) Heartbeat will always be the last thing in the Manor as it’s a club night. It’s a lot of fun though, arrive for the beginning as it opens with a dance number by the ships dance crew. There won’t be anything after, although On the Rocks may have a live band as an alternative to the club music.

The spark-aws website has just now caught up with the Virgin app.

This morning spark-aws showed NSA on Feb 8th and Dual Reality on Friday and Saturday.  Both shows are gone from the website.  This is a major bummer because I booked this cruise to see these shows 😞 

Maybe Virgin is reading these posts.... are you listening Virgin??

NSA's last shows on Valiant and Scarlet were last night.  Not sure if they'll bring it back at a future date - but make it known to Virgin if you miss it.  Shout out to ALL the wonderful doctors - Dr. Alex, Dr. Ashley, Dr. Audrey, Dr. Anya, Dr. Anna and Brandi (I don't remember her Dr. A name). As for the other events the Doctor hosted, I'm not sure if those will continue or not or if they will be hosted by someone else in the Happenings cast.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, greenenvy said:

NSA's last shows on Valiant and Scarlet were last night.  Not sure if they'll bring it back at a future date - but make it known to Virgin if you miss it.  Shout out to ALL the wonderful doctors - Dr. Alex, Dr. Ashley, Dr. Audrey, Dr. Anya, Dr. Anna and Brandi (I don't remember her Dr. A name). As for the other events the Doctor hosted, I'm not sure if those will continue or not or if they will be hosted by someone else in the Happenings cast.

One of the happens cast said bye to the show but added they cannot wait to see it on Resilient, so looks like it’s dropped from the current ships and being added to the new ones.  

Edited by Lustate

5 hours ago, Lustate said:

One of the happens cast said bye to the show but added they cannot wait to see it on Resilient, so looks like it’s dropped from the current ships and being added to the new ones.  

I attended their last show on Scarlet Lady and was so thankful for the opportunity. The best show on the seas. Thank you Dr A and cast. You made the cruise something special.  😍

People keep saying "Dual Reality", it is "DUEL" Reality as a play on words since it is a conflict between the red team and the blue team.

I enjoyed NSA, my wife not so much. But she loved Duel Reality and me not so much.

• Like 2

On 2/14/2023 at 9:57 AM, fndecker said:

People keep saying "Dual Reality", it is "DUEL" Reality as a play on words since it is a conflict between the red team and the blue team  

Good catch. I’ve seen it 4 times and still can’t wait to see it again. TGIF