Bimini tips? pointers? Advice?

havanadaydreaming

On 12/5/2021 at 7:07 PM, OhioJourneys said:

Ports are definitely a matter of taste...In your comment you mention two of my very favorite places to go, Antigua & St Kitts.  Not everyone enjoys the same things.  

That is very true. I've only been to those once but my experience may have been different from others. St Kitts we saw an elderly woman on our excursion get trampled and when we got back we saw a kid going #2 right by the gate and at Antigua, we got hassled constantly (even worse than Nassau) some guy literally threw a monkey on my wife 😳 

Guest BasicSailor
9 minutes ago, matymil said:

That is very true. I've only been to those once but my experience may have been different from others. St Kitts we saw an elderly woman on our excursion get trampled and when we got back we saw a kid going #2 right by the gate and at Antigua, we got hassled constantly (even worse than Nassau) some guy literally threw a monkey on my wife 😳 

Just curious, what kind of monkey was it. Long tail, short tail, little beady eyes and so forth? Just making sure I don't run into him on our next cruise there.😉See the source image

4 hours ago, BasicSailor said:

Just curious, what kind of monkey was it. Long tail, short tail, little beady eyes and so forth? Just making sure I don't run into him on our next cruise there.😉See the source image

They are pet monkeys. There had to be at least 10 people at the port trying to get tourists to take pictures with them. This guy  came up to us and the monkey jumped right on my wife. 

32 minutes ago, havanadaydreaming said:

They told my wife$12pp, go to front desk.  Confirmed could use pools.  

Interesting. I just went back and looked at the conversation I had with them, they did tell me I should book through the cruise line but then I had asked them what if I just showed up and they said it would be $40pp.

12 hours ago, thewynn said:

Interesting. I just went back and looked at the conversation I had with them, they did tell me I should book through the cruise line but then I had asked them what if I just showed up and they said it would be $40pp.

Hey wynn, 

Ive read $20pp for pool access, too.  

Who knows???