Wine and Beer Questions

sjinnj

Hello,

Can someone please tell me if Enchant of the Seas offers Corona Beer?  If not is there a similar brand offered?

Also, when we booked the RC agent offered us free bottles of wine, 4 for each room we booked, how does that work?  Are they sent to the room?  Are we able to open them?  Can we bring them to dinner?

Also, I have read that we can bring 2 bottles of wine per room, can we leave the room with a cup of wine, or are we only allowed to consume the wine within the cabin?

Thanks so much.

I can't speak to Enchantment specifically but have always seen Corona beer onboard ships in the past.

You are allowed to bring 2 750ml bottles of wine per stateroom onboard.  You may consume those anywhere around the ship.  If you need a corkscrew and/or glasses ask your stateroom attendant.

Not sure about the Corona, but the wine, yes, you can consume anywhere on the ship.  If you're taking your own wine, they can or may charge you a corkage fee, but I think that's a thing of the past.  The wines they give you in the room are complete garbage, and probably a $4 bottle at retail.  Real junk!  

Remember one thing, if you do take wines, 2 bottles per cabin, you need to check them in to fly (if flying), and then need to carry them on with you through security at the port.  Just remember that you're going to have to carry those bottles with you until your cabin is ready.  If you want to bring a wine key, pack it in your checked luggage all the way through.