Wake Up Call

SCDreamWeaver

I've never used the 'wake up service'. I always take my little travel alarm clock (with lighted dial). Best $4 I ever spent. I don't know about cruise ships, but hotels have let me sleep through before, and I always have my trusty little clock anytime I travel.

You could put your room service doorhanger outside at night to have coffee delivered at a specified time - to use as your wake up call.:)

You could put your room service doorhanger outside at night to have coffee delivered at a specified time - to use as your wake up call.:)

This was going to be my idea this year, too, although we usually get up before the ship docks somehow.

Two years ago, the "wake up" service was not working.

as my wake up call. I put my little door hanger out there with my food request and the time I need it...and every morning, they wake me up.

They are the only folks who have ever seen me without makeup.

LOL! Best answer yet - wish you were on my cruise on the Miracle last week. Most of the ship was sleeping by midnight.

As for wakeups. You just program the phone (no person involved to forget) and it works just fine.

Exactly! I would always wake up earlier than I planned all by myself I guess because of all the excitement and looking forward to all the day has in store. Now...............why can't I wake up like that at home??:eek:

After two cruises I am still such a 'newb'. I didn't know you can put a room service request on the doorknob for in the morning!! I thought I'd have to wake up, call it in and wait. Thanks for those who mentioned this tip. This will also be my wake-up call as well. I love you guys... *sniff* :o

Archived