FCC Transfer Form

Denverdonkeys

This has come up a few times, but maybe not in awhile. We just had a few family members cancel themselves from our large family cruise due to refusal to get the vaccine for their teenage children. My mom was paying for everyone, so she (rightfully) wanted the money back to her to use for other family members. 

The family had $375 in deposits that were transferred to FCC after the July 2020 cruise was cancelled. We rescheduled for July 2021. Cancelled again, moved to July 2022. Vaccine requirements are in effect until March 2022, and carnival let us cancelled just that family of 5 with no penalty. However, they held up the FCC in the adults' names for $187.50 each (instead of $75 per family member, 3 minors included).  But they said oh there is a form to transfer the FCC. There are some hoops to jump through potentially (some of the reps say someone cant apply two FCC's to the same booking). It also surrenders their OBC (Which seems fair). There is a $20 per person fee to do this as well (per the form). I couldn't find the form, my agent couldn't find. I have called CCL 6 times the last two weeks to try and get a different agent/PVP/rep to give me the form. I finally got it. And I thought maybe someone on here might want it.

The form seems pretty simple, my sister and brother in law are filling it out tonight for me to submit for my mom. Hopefully it works, I can update this post if it does.

FCC transfer Form.docx

• Like 1