Flying home from Barcelona to US. Will Regent offer Covid test on the ship?

TomTN

We disembark on 4-5-22, and fly home at Noon.  The US now requires a viral test within one day of your flight. So we will need it on the ship the day before or as soon as we get off the ship.

I think this was effective today 12-6, but was announced on 12-2.   things seem to change and often.  I found nothing on the rssc website, but might have missed it.

Hopefully Regent will offer a test the day before.

Any thoughts?

19 minutes ago, TomBeckCruise said:

We disembark on 4-5-22, and fly home at Noon.  The US now requires a viral test within one day of your flight. So we will need it on the ship the day before or as soon as we get off the ship.

I think this was effective today 12-6, but was announced on 12-2.   things seem to change and often.  I found nothing on the rssc website, but might have missed it.

Hopefully Regent will offer a test the day before.

Any thoughts?

We are in the same position with our Oceania cruise that disembarks in Miami on January 4, 2022.  Oceania advises that if tests are required they will conduct them free of charge in the timeframe required.  I have every faith that Regent will do the same, if that requirement is still in place in April. I wouldn't worry, you will be fine. 

During these 'Covid' times I am allowing extra days pre and post cruise for unexpected rule changes.  It has already saved a lot of stress for our December cruise.  Pre-cruise we fly to Miami from Panama and that extra day gave us the needed buffer for these new 'regulations'. 

• Like 1

TomBeckCruise: 

Based on our recent (November 13th) at-sea experience on Explorer prior to November 14th arrival at Miami; and even-more recent postings from those aboard Splendor about to arrive at Miami: 

(Both situations covered in previous CC Postings--)

Regent will do what is necessary to meet the then-applying situation, which continues to evolve.  In our case, no-hassle, well-arranged testing in the Observation Lounge.  Hard copy of results (Negative) received later that evening at our Suite. 

This continues to be a moving Target.  I have full confidence Regent will stay focused on the Bulls Eye.  

GOARMY!

• Like 1