Current Status of Adventure Ocean?

Ggrrl1

7 hours ago, goodtoglow said:

I'm in Canada... we were pretty delayed in approving the vaccine for kids, its only been 2 weeks that kids have been able to receive it and in BC we only started immunizing the kids 10 days ago (my son received his the first day possible). They are spacing the shots out by 8 weeks. If public health will allow my soon to get his at 7 weeks 2 days he will be fully immunized for the cruise. I'm also pondering taking him across the border to Bellingham if thats feasible/acceptable. What is the dose interval for the kids in the States?

I'm also at the point where I may cancel the cruise if Canada makes us quarantine upon returning... announcement coming tomorrow apparently 😞

In the US the first dates kids could grt vaccinated was Nov 3.  2nd shot Nov 24. So last Wed was the first day kids could be considered fully vaccinated, and this Sat./Sun the first wave of ships with fully vaxxed kids except for the rare Thurs/fri departure.

Hopefully the parents on the ships right now will start giving some trip reports as to what to expect with fully vaxxed kids.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rimmit said:

In the US the first dates kids could grt vaccinated was Nov 3.  2nd shot Nov 24. So last Wed was the first day kids could be considered fully vaccinated, and this Sat./Sun the first wave of ships with fully vaxxed kids except for the rare Thurs/fri departure.

Hopefully the parents on the ships right now will start giving some trip reports as to what to expect with fully vaxxed kids.

We will be boarding on Monday and I will definitely report back!

• Like 1