Can US citizens get an EU Digital COVID Certificate?

safeman

10 hours ago, JVilleGal said:

Can you post the specific website for the QR code in Arizona. I am Vaxed and Boosted in Az and got garbage from the first website you mentioned. But have not heard of the second. Got both Vax at State Farm Stadium and it was the Az Dept of Health that sponsored those huge drive in events. Was Boosted at Walgreens and that info in not to be found anywhere but the initial email thank me and my Vax CDC card. This is a ***** show and I’m not seeing a way of verifying my Vax thru any system. Heaven help us if we loose our CDC cards!

Hi JVilleGal

Buffyr's response answers your question about the URL to sign in to the site where you can get a QR code.  

The other site, which does not have the QR code option recently changed its sign-in landing site to https://az.myir.net/consumer_family. This URL is the sign-in page, but the drop-down menu at the top has the link to register.

I wouldn't bother with the old site, since the mobile site gives you everything on the old site plus more, including the ability to get a QR code.

Be aware that both sites use the same data base, so if a provider like Walgreen's doesn't upload the information, neither site will show it.