Spirit Review – 2/9/06-2/19/06 – Very Long!

johnql

John, did your neice have a chance to go to the disco? Just wondering what were her thoughts. Also, how is their coffee(regular)?

I don't believe my niece went to the disco (or at least she didn't mention it to me). I thought the coffee in the buffet was fine. At dinner, the coffee was also decent. Keep in mind that espresso and cappuccino are also available at dinner at no extra charge. I ordered cappuccino almost every night.

John, did your neice have a chance to go to the disco? Just wondering what were her thoughts. Also, how is their coffee(regular)?

My understanding is that the coffee on NCL, as well as on all the mass market lines, is reconstituted, not brewed. Gross:eek: ! I drank it for the first few days (and I am a biiiiig coffee drinker) until I couldn't stand it any more, then switched to tea. Compared to what I drink at home, it is WEAK. If I knew it was brewed, but just weak, I would drink it. Knowing it is concentrate with water added I really want to GAG. Does anyone know the truth?

Actually compared to other lines, the coffee wasn't half bad. I had even brought my own coffee( as I am a die hard coffee addict) but found I didn't need to use it. Liked the coffee best in the buffet as opposed to the dining room , so had cappuccino with dinner instead. of course it wasn't dunkin donuts but hey it worked for me

Archived