Ocean Cay - Meraviglia - time of departure on 4 night cruise

Guest hsyoon

If anyone has been on Meraviglia since she moved to Port Canaveral and and had an itinerary that officially lists 12pm departure on second day of Ocean cay before returning back to Port Canaveral, could you let me know if they actually left at 12 pm sharp or did they stay later on second day of OC prior to departure?

I've read MSC might be a bit "loose" with the departure times from Ocean Cay generally---and it looks like some of the Divina itinerary has them leave 6 pm prior to 7 am arrival to Port Canaveral.

49 minutes ago, hsyoon said:

If anyone has been on Meraviglia since she moved to Port Canaveral and and had an itinerary that officially lists 12pm departure on second day of Ocean cay before returning back to Port Canaveral, could you let me know if they actually left at 12 pm sharp or did they stay later on second day of OC prior to departure?

I've read MSC might be a bit "loose" with the departure times from Ocean Cay generally---and it looks like some of the Divina itinerary has them leave 6 pm prior to 7 am arrival to Port Canaveral.

Just got off the Meragvilia yesterday and we were in Ocean Cay until 6pm (all aboard 5:30pm)on the 2nd day and arrived back to Port Canaveral at 7am

All beaches on Ocean Cay are open.  I was on a 4 nighter but we missed the docking on the first day and only got a very abbreviated day, so the Capn let us stay until 5pm the 2nd day (not noon).  As others have said it's a little loose since you are the only ship on the Island and it's a quick hop and skip back to Port Canaveral.