Celebrity Equinox Excursion ~ Beach Escape

IsItTimeToCruiseYet?

Hello

Myself and three friends will be on Celebrity Equinox in September 2022 stopping in Antigua.  The tour that I originally booked was cancelled (not sure why) so I'm searching for another beach day for us that we can use with our OBC.

Has anyone booked this tour and been on it? 

Beach Escape - Now this is the life. Rendezvous at on one of Antigua's finest white sand beaches. Relax in a specially designated, secluded area of the beach and enjoy approximately 3.5 hours of well-deserved rest and relaxation. Stroll leisurely along the shore, take a dip in the clear Caribbean Sea, and take some photographs while enjoying a complimentary fruit or rum punch at your very own beach bar. ANA9

Highlights - Spend 3.5 hours on one of Antigua's most beautiful, white-sand beaches.  Soak in the sun, swim, or sunbathe on the white sand in your complimentary lounge chair. A complimentary rum or fruit punch and beach chair included: Umbrellas available for rent; additional drinks available for purchase.

I contacted Celebrity and the person that I spoke to couldn't provide me an answer to which beach we would be going to.  

If anyone has any information, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Just did Royal's Antigua 'beach escape'. The description you included in the highlights is very similar to the description of Royal's excursion, excluding 'beautiful'.

Runaway Beach was the Antigua beach used on their excursion. There was no 'specially designated' or secluded area. The beach club became more crowded when other Royal excursions arrived. The loungers at this club were weathered and worn.