What am I missing here? Fantastica Experience

ready2cruzagain

Okay, below I will give the link. I went to MSC USA and then Our Cruises then MSC Experiences and Staterooms.  I went down to Fantastica and clicked see all details, Relaxation and well being.  It states Fantastica Experience gets Access to Solarium and access to Thermal area. It says the following below.  It does not say for Aurea which I thought at first, it says for Fantastica. What am I missing here? Here is the link

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/cruise/experiences-staterooms#19CB7ED4-90EC-46F9-93EF-3ADD6933CC4D

790155854_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.1df6a1747e8788859f5a644bceee67ee.png

Edited by ready2cruzagain

17 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

I already am booked Fantastica and know this was not like this when I booked. That is why I asked.

Same with us. We booked Fantastica for our cruise last month on Divina and didn’t see those things listed nor did we receive them. 
Booked Fantastica for Seashore next month and it certainly didn’t say that when I booked a couple of weeks ago. 

Print it out and see if they honor it lol can’t hurt to try. 

42 minutes ago, styles27 said:

Same with us. We booked Fantastica for our cruise last month on Divina and didn’t see those things listed nor did we receive them. 
Booked Fantastica for Seashore next month and it certainly didn’t say that when I booked a couple of weeks ago. 

Print it out and see if they honor it lol can’t hurt to try. 

I did print it out, like you said, won't hurt to try. Let me know how your Seashore cruise goes. We are booked on Feb. 26th Seashore

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

I did print it out, like you said, won't hurt to try. Let me know how your Seashore cruise goes. We are booked on Feb. 26th Seashore

Will do I’ll post a review when we get back. I printed it out too, thanks for posting this. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheSoccerCoach said:

And, now only a 40percent discount on massages...why is Aurea being downgraded? Now, only YC is truly all inclusive. Seems a step in the wrong direction. 

Not the first downgrade for Aurea either!