Millennium MIA 1/17/2022 - 1/31/2022

HBDave

Does anyone know what's going on with the Millennium. Based on all of the schedules I can find, it appears it goes Missing in Action between 1/17/2022 and 1/31/2022. The last cruise on 1/10/2022 is a charter cruise by Vacaya, after that there's no scheduled cruises for two weeks.

022 Jan 06 4 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise  Fort Lauderdale $346
2022 Jan 10 7 days, round-trip Vacaya Caribbean Cruise  Fort Lauderdale  
2022 Jan 31 3 days, round-trip Bahamas Getaway Cruise  Fort Lauderdale $327
2022 Feb 03 4 days, round-trip Key West Bahamas Cruise  Fort Lauderdale $460
2022 Feb 07 10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise  Fort Lauderdale $1041

3 hours ago, gotcha3 said:

I think it's a mini-drydock.

Might be or maybe a large number of crew are changing and they need a 14 day quarantine period. I guess we'll have to wait and track it on Cruise Ship Mapper and see where it goes. 

On 12/12/2021 at 2:48 PM, HBDave said:

Might be or maybe a large number of crew are changing and they need a 14 day quarantine period. I guess we'll have to wait and track it on Cruise Ship Mapper and see where it goes. 

Just got an email about our April 2022 Reflection cruise:

...routine maintenance dry docks have been scheduled in early 2022 for Celebrity Millennium and Celebrity Reflection.  Unfortunately, the time needed to complete all maintenance will require cancellation of your sailing.”

From now through December 28, you have the option to rebook on any other Celebrity Cruise in 2022 at prevailing rates.  If you choose to rebook, you will also receive an onboard credit of $200 per inside, ocean view, standard veranda, Infinite VerandaSM, AquaClass® or Concierge Class stateroom; or $400 for The Retreat®.  You must rebook a sailing of the same length as your original booking and in the same stateroom category to qualify.”

This was originally booked as a group rate, so that may affect our offer of compensation. 

I still believe it's a drydock.

• 3 weeks later...

Onboard currently. Talked with Retreat concierge yesterday and he said that they are going to a dry dock maintenance stop for that period. 
we are having a great time. 
I’m sure you will too.