Harmony Adventure Ocean with fully vaccinated kids

rimmit

Given this upcoming sailing is the first cruise with fully vaccinated kids, I was wondering how the kids clubs were handling that?

Also wanted to hear people’s experience with booking their 12 hours or whatever the number of hours they give you.  Do you book in 3 hour blocks?   When do they open up extra slots for reservations.  How difficult is dropping in for a session?   Is the late night party hour available?  If so dors the late night party time require reservations as well.  Is there any adventure time dining still (kids dinner). My assumption for the the kids dinner is no, but curious.

does anyone have recent scans id the adventure ocean dailies?

Any info regarding the current state of adventure ocean woukd be helpful.

Based on the timing, this weekend would be the first cruises fully vaccinated 5-11 yr olds would even be on board, so you'll have to report back on if things are handled differently (I fear they won't be).

Also just because you book your hours doesn't mean they can't go other sessions, too. Just you'd be a walk-in as space permits.

Edited by smokeybandit

54 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Based on the timing, this weekend would be the first cruises fully vaccinated 5-11 yr olds would even be on board, so you'll have to report back on if things are handled differently (I fear they won't be).

Also just because you book your hours doesn't mean they can't go other sessions, too. Just you'd be a walk-in as space permits.

I am not on this cruise.  I am asking as I know its the first cruise with fully vaxxed kids and curious if there were any changes.

i know there is drop off availability.  I was simply asking what peoples experiences have been regarding that.  As in was it commonly available or could you never use the drop off as it was always full.